* Do your salespeople make excuses instead of getting out and developing new business?
* Do your salespeople spend more time “being busy” than making contacts?
* Do you have salespeople who always seem to be “putting out fires” rather than prospecting for new business?
* Do they always have something else to do other than make prospecting calls?
* Can your salespeople give you a dozen reasons why the market is down?
Follow the link above to read Sales Tutor, Ian Segail’s ideas on how to combat this sales destroying roadblock.