No one takes a job intending to fail. No employer hires with the intent to fire. Both parties want only the best. Yet, according to a Gallup study, only 30 percent of employees are currently engaged in their work leaving companies in a quandary. So what happened? Join Naviga Partner: The Brooks Group in this webinar to learn:
• How to identify a disengaged employee
• The Viral Progression of Disengagement-The 5 Phases
• What the hidden cost of disengagement can mean for your organization
• 3 Strategies to help your managers learn how to spot disengagement
- Title: The Tragic Cost of Employee Disengagement
- Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010
- Time: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
- System Requirements
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000 Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
- Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: