1) The Power Of Surprises: Yep, I covered this one before and it won’t be the last time because surprises rock! I give several examples of how some firms I deal with have surprised me. I also share a few ways you can surprise your clients.
Note: This is something that should also be discussed in your next team sales meeting by posing the question “In what ways can we continue to surprise our clients”
2) Find A Way To “Wow” Your Clients When You Drop The Ball: Mistakes happen, how will you turn things around? I offer a few examples to help get you thinking!
3) Understand That Sometimes People Don’t Tell You When They Are Upset: Its important you recognize the signs. Its also important that you understand that sometimes people vent about these things on Twitter, Facebook, their blog etc. Are you listening?
4) Make Your Client Look Like A Rock Star! I talk about the importance of continually offering ideas and resources. I also talk about a concept I call “resource positioning” and why I do this in every meeting! I mention a concept called “The Sales Listening Station” After you listen to the podcast, please circle back and click here for details on how you can set up your very own Sales Listening Station. And just because I’m human, I feel a need to point out that during this part of the podcast I mention that “There is no shortage of good ideas” I meant to say “There’s no monopoly on good ideas” What the hell was I thinking?
5) Be A Breath Of Fresh Air: This is your cue to inject your personality into your work. Just like when we were “dating” we need to keep things fun, exiting.
6) Make Sure You Have Great Communication: I talk about the power of questioning and how that improves your communication. A common needs analysis mistake. I reference the Mackay 66. Feel free to circle back and click here.
7) Understand The Courtship Never Ends
I have some great content lined up for you if you will scroll down and have a listen. Now if you are not in the mood to further your growth this weekend, no worries. My suggestion would be to download this podcast on I-Tunes and allow me to be your educational companion during your drive time this week!