***(#2 is the selection of the “right-fit” candidate–in case you wanted to know!)
If you’re a sales leader, ask yourself these critical, self-reflecting questions before placing a sales professional on a performance improvement plan………
- Am I giving this person the attention they need?
- Am I providing sales strategies and solutions to break into new prospects?
- Am I an active leader or do I stay behind the scenes and watch until there is a problem?
- Do I ever join prospect meetings to observe how my people sell?
- Do I ever listen to prospecting calls and give direct feedback to improve?
- Am I leading them through personal coaching and not relying solely on the CRM System?
If you’re not answering “yes”, I encourage you to re-evaluate the negative impact this may be having on their sales performance.
(If you’re a Sales Pro, ask yourself these questions as it relates to how you’re being led. It may just create a strategic and timely discussion about how you can get the best coaching to maximize your potential.)
Featured August Position
Director of Product Development and Marketing
Location: Westminster, MA
Our client, a leading global systems integration organization, is looking for a strategic Marketing Leader with proven multifaceted experience in product and service marketing.
Interested? Apply online by clicking here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our Nationwide Sales & Marketing positions to stay on top of what the current market is offering your career.
Stay cool in this August heat!
CEO/Founder, Naviga Recruiting & Executive Search
Chief Blogger, Sales Journal–Salesjournal.com