Maybe, maybe not. But Monday is the first [real] day of the new month, new quarter, and the rest of the year. No matter how great or how bad the first half of the year has been, Monday you get to start fresh.
Here are seven questions to ask yourself now, to help frame, prioritize and get after the second half of the year.
- What does success now look like on Dec 31?
- What will I do differently the rest of this year?
- What will I do more of the rest of this year?
- What project will I start and complete before Labor Day?
- Who are the 3 most important people for hitting my goals, and how can I help them more?
- What 3 things (or people) do I take for granted & need to appreciate and/or work with more?
- What 3 things can go wrong & how do I prepare to mitigate those risks?