Offered Free by: Anne Miller
This guide will share both tried and true techniques to boost confidence as well as many that may surprise you.
50+ proven (and sometimes surprising) tips and strategies to help you be cool, calm, and confident in presentations. Ideas have been collected from a business survey, Harvard research, celebrities, thought leaders, and the author’s 25 years of presentation coaching and training.
Learn how to deal with confidence killers:
- The night before your presentation
- The morning of the event
- Before you enter the room, &
- In the room
- What the publisher of a top business magazine does to pull it together before a presentation
- What the world’s most famous opera singer did to feel less alone on stage
- How the Chief Marketing Officer of a Fortune 100 company camouflages nerves