I have simply built a list to help you think through your options, and I would like our readers to certainly add their thoughts and ideas as well. Let’s all work together to ensure mutual success.
1. Hunt your customer base: hold Customer Appreciate events, make sure your have a plan to contact each customer and offer additional products/services.
2. Ask your vendors for idea’s and find out what other organizations are using to increase activity
3. Schedule events for regional access; if you cover a large area or even a single city, schedule morning events in two separate areas, one day apart. One might be on the North side of your city, the second in the South-as an example. As you prospect, make sure prospects know of both events-makes it easy for them to attend.
4. Buy a new database and create a fun mailing and use over-sized post cards.
5. Have each salesperson block a minimum of two hours a week to prospect fresh opportunities.
These are just a few to start the dialogue; the key is to make it happen-Now!
What are your ideas?